Utilizes knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a variety of tasks including
reading and understanding work orders, assembling, testing, inspecting individual
components, and maintaining standards of quality, production, and safety. Works as part
of the assembly team to ensure that daily production, quality, and safety goals are met.
Detailed Work Activities
• Prioritize work assignment(s) with Production Supervisor
• Adhere to manufacturing processes and methods
• Use production software (M1 by ECi) as required
• Adhere to safety practices and procedures at all times
• Meet production targets daily in order to satisfy customer delivery requirements
• Maintain 5S in and around work area
• Read and understand technical drawings
• High School Diploma (required)
• Ability to work any shift required (including nights, weekends and overtime)
• Be able to use a computer and know how to use Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Minimum of 2 years, solid and positive work experience. Minimum of 2 months of production / assembly line experience preferred
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs repetitively within a shift
• Able to bend, stoop, reach forward and stand for up to 8 hours
Apply today at jobs.choice1temps.com!
Choice1Temps specializes in connecting Massachusetts’ leading employers with
skilled administrative and light industrial workers. We are a locally owned company
building on three decades of relationships and as a result we offer customized
recruiting and testing for your short-term, long-term, and temp-to-hire positions.
In addition, we take a unique approach to our employment services.
• Post ID: 17685678 newlondon